CARING FOR YOUR VEHICLE
To properly care for your newly coated vehicle with Ceramic Pro, please follow the simple instructions below.
- Pull your car into a shaded area
- Pre-rinse entire vehicle with water
- Utilize the 2-bucket method. This entails having 1 bucket of fresh water and 1 bucket of soapy water (soap must not have any waxes or protectants in the soap)
- Using a clean soft wash mitt, dip mitt in the soapy bucket and wash vehicle from the top down. The important note here is that you do not want to bring dirt from the lower portion of the vehicle to the other paint surfaces of the vehicle, causing scratching. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the mitt in the clean water bucket after washing each panel. This will eliminate cross-contamination.
- Rinse the soap from the entire vehicle with fresh water.
- Using soft microfiber towels, dry your vehicle.